初中英语全英文说课稿范文：Unit 8 When is your birthday? (Period 1)
2016-02-23 考教师网 点击数：
Good morning, everyone！ I’m so glad to have the opportunity to share some of my teaching ideas with you. My speech is about the first period of section A , unit 8 in Book1,Grade 7. I’ll divide my speech into seven parts , They are analysis of teaching material, analysis of students teaching methods, learning methods, ,teaching aids, teaching procedure, blackboard design and assignments .
Part 1 Analysis of Teaching material
1 Status and functions
The topic of Unit 8 is “When is your birthday ?” This is a topic that is related to our daily life . The first period of unit 8 talks about dates and about how to use “when” to ask others’ birthdays. In this lesson, the key words and basic languages of this unit are introduced, so if the students learn section A well, it’ll be helpful to learn the rest of this unit.
2 Teaching aims and demands
A To enable the students remember the words of 12 months and ordinal numbers(1st-31st);
B To enable the students know how to ask others’ birthdays and how to read the dates.
New words: when, birthday month January—November ,first ,second ,third fourth ;fifth ,,sixth, seventh ,eighth ,ninth, tenth, eleventh twelfth
Sentence structure : When is your birthday ?
My birthday is March 20th .
Ability objects :
1 To develop Ss’ ability of listening and speaking .
2 To enable SS to transfer from language into ability by communicating in English.
1 Make the SS be interested in good cooperation ;
2 To make the students love life and care more about parents and friends.
Teaching key points and difficulties :
1 How to help the SS remember so many new words quickly.
2 How to help the students to find out the regularity of the ordinal numbers and understand the differences between ordinal numbers and the numeral words .
Part 2 analysis of students
My students are 13-14 years old and they prefer activities , so I’ll organize some activities, such as games, competition, dialogues, singing English songs, survey. The topic birthday is very hot among students , so I’m sure I can get them involved in class easily.
to study language.
Part 3 Teaching methods
I In order to meet different levels of students, I design three levels classroom activities , They are form-based drill, meaning based practice , Function –based consolidations
2 I’ll also use the following teaching methods.
Task-based teaching method I’ll assign a task for students to accomplish by themselves .This kind of method is to emphasis the students to do by themselves and learn from doing.
Situational language teaching methods and audio-lingual teaching methods I’ll creative situations for Students to practice themselves.
Part 4 Learning methods
In this lesson, I’ll enable SS to master the following learning strategies
Enable SS to listen for key words;
Enable SS to follow the process of observation –Imitation –practice to learn language.
Part 5 Teaching aids
Tape recorder , Multi-media computer
Part 6 Teaching procedure
Now it’s time for me to express my teaching procedures.
Step 1 warming up and Revision .
1. sing the songs “Happy birthday to you ?”with the students. Because I want to cheer up the students and make a happy and warm atmosphere at the beginning of the class
2. Then I’d like to show them a birthday cake and tells them: My birthday comes in November, my parents always buy a birthday cake like this for me.” How much is it ,can you guess?” Play a guessing game in class. The purpose of the guessing game is to revise the numeral numbers, help students to get ready for learning ordinal numbers .
After guessing fame, I’ll show a flashcard with a birthday cake and a date “November 7th ”Say: When’s my birthday? It’s on Nov. 7th.”Present the word: Number .Here I’d like to use some other flashcards to help learn the new words: January-November .They are pictures of festivals in each month. The reason of my design is :I think ss can learn the words quickly and directly in this way. With the help of flashcards. We can provide a real situation to understand the meaning of words, so that we needn’t present the word one by one and tell them the Chinese meaning.
How can I help the students to remember the words of twelve months I provided three activities for ss.
The first one is a chant:
F, F, February.
M, M, March and May.
S, S, September.
O, O, October.
N, N, November.
D, D, December.
A, A, April and August.
J, J, January, June and July.
2 The second one is a competition between girls and boys: Let the words movies quickly on the screen and then disappear.” Those who can say the words quickly and correctly gets a score .
The third activity is a dialogue between teachers and ss “Whose birthday is in June? MY birthday is June.”
I hope they can remember and get familiar with the new words soon by these activities.
Step 4 Presentation
（1） I’ll present the ordinal words like this :
January is the first mouth of the year.
February is the second month of the year.
(2)I’ll show all the ordinal numbers on the screen , first and ask the ss to look at these word carefully and try to find out the regularity. But I must tell them that first. Second third are special , others are regular. I think most ss can find out that is adding “th” Then give them ,a conclusion at a right time and teach them to read the words 1st to 31st ( 2a Section A) In this part, Exploration is used by ss: When they find out the regularity by themselves, I’m sure they’ll have a good sense of success, and they’ll be more interested in English.
Step5.Practice reading the Dates.
Here I’d like to show pictures of Festiveds and talking with ss ：T: when is May Day?/ Mid-Autumn Day?
Ss: It’s on May 1st / August 15 th.
I want ss to learn English by using it in a real situation .
Teach them how to ask others’ birthdays
1. Here I’ll show my picture of birthday cake and November 7th When is your birthday ?” Write the dialogue on the BB. Make sure they can read and understand the meaning.
Step6 Listening and imitating 试题来源
Do a listening job Section A 1b,2b,2c .
Attentions: when they listen to dialogues for some information, they should listen to the key words.
2 Try to imitate the pronunciation and intonation
Step 5 A survey:
T: Do you want to know your classmate’s birthday? Please make a survey . SS work in groups of 6, Each SS asks“when is your birthday” in group .He should write down the others’ birthdays and make sure he can read them correctly .Then try to help them to get ready for the report .
I think making the survey is the consolidation of this lesson .It can revise and consolidate the months and ordinal words very well
Part 7 Blackboard design and assignments
January 1st July 9th
Feburary 14th August 30th
March 2nd September 4th
April 16th October 26th
May 27th December 11th
June 6th November 20th
When is your birthday？
My birthday is on January，15th.
- 上一篇：上一条：初中英语说课稿：《What should I do? Section A》英语说课教学设计
- 初中英语全英文说课稿范文：Unit 8 When is your birthda
- 初中英语说课稿：《What should I do? Section A》英语说课
- 初中英语说课稿：What does he look like?中学英语说课稿
- 【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《Do you
- 考教师网初中英语说课稿（全英文）:How much are these pants
- 初中英语说课稿:When is your birthday
- 初中英语说课教案:Do you Want to go to movie
- 【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《How mu
- 【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《By the
- 【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《What s
- 教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《Would you mind turnin
- 02-23初中英语全英文说课稿范文：Unit 8 When is your birthday? (Period 1)
- 05-24初中英语说课稿：《What should I do? Section A》英语说课教学设计
- 05-24初中英语说课稿：What does he look like?中学英语说课稿示范
- 01-04【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《Do you have a soccer ball》（五星推荐
- 01-29初中英语说课稿（全英文）:How much are these pants
- 01-29初中英语说课稿:When is your birthday
- 01-29初中英语说课教案:Do you Want to go to movie
- 01-04【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《How much are these pants?》（五星推荐
- 01-04【全英文】教师招聘面试初中英语说课稿：《By the time I got outside》（五星推荐